MATLAB Runtime 2019a Prerequisite
Touchstone 8.2, T>Map 3.3 and T>Earth 1.1 require MATLAB Runtime R2019a to function.
To install the MATLAB Runtime on your machine follow this procedure:
- Download the Matlab Runtime zip archive.
- Extract the .zip file you downloaded in step #1 above:
- Right-click the .zip file and then select "Extract all..."
- Select the destination folder for the extraction.
- Check the option to "Show extracted files when complete".
- Press the "Extract" button.
- When extraction is complete (this may take a few minutes depending on the speed of your computer) a new window will be displayed showing the contents of the extracted files.
- Double-click on the file "setup.exe" found in this window.
- Follow the instructions to install MATLAB Runtime on your computer.
- When installation completes successfully you may delete both the .zip file from step 1 above and the extraction folder.
You can now continue the Touchstone or T>Map installation process.